Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

30 May 2014

My lesson about life

Article not written by me o. But enjoy...:-)
This fateful Saturday morning, as I try to conclude my washing, I hear my phone beep but I ignore thinking it must be a notification from one of these social networks.
Two hours have passed, I have had a bath, eaten and about to take a nap when my phone beeps again. ‘Nice pix cutie’, ‘kfb’ the twitter notifications read… I was surprised to have been noticed because of my lack of involvement in social networks due to my tight schedule at work… curious, I checked his profile , it read  ‘My name is Greg, I work with Exxon Mobil, a Christian  and I am here to make  new friends’ . Few seconds later I received a direct message from Greg. I got more interested as the conversation grew.

After weeks of chatting day and night we picked a dinner date.

Excited, I showed up in my Josie Natori dress, Jimmy Choo shoes and Louis Vuitton purse. Greg looked like a happy groom in his black suit. Love filled the air as the whole of the five star hotel couldn’t contain us. Greg treated me to the best first date ever and just when I thought we had it all together, a pregnant woman and two little girls walked towards us screaming ‘ Daddy!’ ‘Daddy!’ The scale fell of my eyes when this woman gave me the slap of my life calling me a husband snatcher and all sorts. She dragged Greg by his belt and threatened to pluck out my eyes if she finds me anywhere around her husband as they walked out of the five star hotel…

It dawned on me the whole VIP treatment, expensive food and drinks was on me when the waiter gave me our bill of 17,450 naira. Confused, I tried to search through my purse as if I was expecting to find money in it, then a lady on the next table calls my attention, showing me my Payment Card that fell out of my purse earlier. Reluctant, I picked it up but then it struck a chord, a hotel this big should offer e-payment options and so I asked for a POS which was promptly provided. I was relieved, I was saved.

I guess I learnt my lesson…
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories