Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

23 May 2014

KAREN IGHO IS MARRIED

Karen Igho is married! Shows off wedding ring

BBA winner Karen Igho showed off a wedding ring last night on her instagram page but I thought she was just being her naughty usual self and didn't take it serious. But when she posted 2 more pics and wrote that she's off the market, it made me curious and I reached out to her publicist who confirmed that Karen is indeed married. Not engaged, but married.
"It didn't happen this month or last month, she just chose now to reveal it. Can't say much about it for now though" her publicist told me
What I am trying to find out now is, who the guy is, and when they got married. Big congrats to her!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories