Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

23 May 2014

50CENT EXPLAIN WHY HE DID'NT ATTEND HIS SON'S GRADUATION

50cent explains why he didn't attend his son's high school graduation

A week after he was criticized for not attending  his oldest son's high school graduation, rapper 50cent says there's a good reason why he wasn't there. He said aside from not being invited, he was busy at a movie location...

In an appearance on BET's 106 and Park yesterday, 50 Cent explains;
"My son -- I haven't received an invitation. When he graduated, I was in Budapest on a movie with Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, and Jason Statham. I think, at some point, the reason why it actually comes out is because his mom is going to TMZ. I wish she'd find someone so she could leave me alone."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories