Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

28 May 2014

JOKE OF THE DAY

JOKE: Akpors' father took him to class on his first day at a new school, he then pulled the teacher to a corner and told her; Listen Miss, my son Akpors has a bad gambling problem, and the terrible part is he never ever ever really loses his money, so don't make a bet with him cos you can't win; the teacher agreed. When the teacher was handing out the text books Akpors said to her: Miss, would you like to make a bet? I'll bet you fifty naira that by the end of today I can tell you what color of panties you have on. The teacher thought about it and couldn't see any way Akpors would win, so she agreed. After the final bell rang, she made Akpors stay back while the other pupils left, then she said to him: Okay Akpors, what color are they? Akpors replied 'yellow' with a smile. "You are wrong", screamed the teacher excitedly, then she raised up her dress to reveal they were white, now you have lost and must pay me she said. Akpors started laughing and handed her #50 without arguing. When Akpors' father came to pick him up, the teacher went to him to brag about her victory while Akpors was packing up his things. TEACHER: Well guess what, I finally made your soon lose a bet, he bet me #50 that he would correctly guess the color of my underwear, and when he guessed wrong I showed him my underwear as proof, he had no choice but to pay! I'm a genius! FATHER: Oh my God, you did what??? That evil Akpors bet me #2000 that he would see your pant on the first day of school!!!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories