Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

30 Dec 2016

Korede Bello Reveals How He Battles With Reekado Banks For Supremacy!

20 year old music star Korede Bello has admitted there's a form of competition between himself and his label mate Reekado Banks. He told Saturday Beats the two of them are in a healthy competition.
He said, "I have a healthy competition with Rekado Banks. Like most people have noticed, when he drops a hit song, shortly after, I drop mine or someone else on the label drops theirs. I do not see anything wrong with it.
The only kind of competition that exists is a healthy one and it is like we sharpen ourselves. It is just like two swords sharpening themselves. I am not just talking about Reekado but every other person on the label. We have been dropping hit songs back to back. It is a healthy competition on the label, no rivalry or negativity."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories