Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

29 Dec 2016

A Must Read Story: “One Of Them Was Bode, Who Used To Play Keyboard For Us In The Church” (Adesewa — Episode 2)

….Episode 2….
…Soon, we were on Christmas break. I didn't want to travel, but my dad insisted I should come to Lagos.
After the break, I was supposed to return to Oyan in January, daddy couldn't give me enough money as he had spent a
lot during the festive season. He expected me to still have some money in my bank account, he was taken aback when he asked me how much I had with me and I answered"Nothing sir".
"You don't mean it!. What are you using money for?. Are you feeding more than your mouth?.What did you do with the money I sent to your account last month?….Hun?.. Tell me …Mummy and sis Temi heard him as he was talking to me in annoyance.
Sis Temi came with her husband and daughter to visit our parents. She was busy chatting with mum when they heard daddy raising his voice. The moment she heard that dad was sending money to me, she said"Da-dd-y!.So you've been sending money to Sewa every month!!..
I was the first person to go for youth service in this house, I remember if I didn't ask you for money, you wouldn't give me, and I would have to give you the details of what I needed the money for, before you would give it.""And you (turning to me) what are you spending money on?…Have you bought a plot of land?… Oh!..you want to build a house in Oyan?.Isthat not so?"
TO BE CONTINUE..........
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories