Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

30 Dec 2016

Adesewa Episode 4

Finally, it was 1st of April, my birthday. Bisi n some of d sisters of NCCF came to my house to help in d cooking. The birthday was fixed for 12pm, since we would be having choir practice by 5pm. We ate, drank n made merry, in fact, it was indeed a memorable occasion.
I really enjoyed myself. Pastor Mrs Williams gave a short exhortation. She titled d message Unique Grace, citing practical examples from her own life experiences. We were all blessed. Despite d short notice, i was so surprised to see that some people
still came with gifts. The most surprising one was the one sent to me from Bode's mum.
When Bode gave me d gift, i asked him how she knew bcs i remembered i didnt tell her when i saw her in d market d previous day, he said he was the one that told her, and she said "no wonder she came to buy many ingredients yesterday!". She then rushed inside her room and came out with a pack of 4 glass cups.
"Help me to wrap this and give it to her, tell her i wish her long life n prosperity".
On hearing this, i automatically fell in love with the woman. I collected it from him with thanks and after the birthday, we went to church for the choir practise. We ended the practise around 7pm. Everybody left for their houses. Bode was discussing with one of d brothers when i left the church. I got to my room around 7.15pm, the sisters that stayed to clean d plates and utensils we used for d birthday did a thorough job, they tidied up everywhere, including my room, and set everything in place.
I laid on my bed, closed my eyes, thanking God for the day and everyone He used to make the day a lovely one, when i heard a knock on d door. "Who is that?". I asked as i quickly came out of my thought. "It's Bode o". Of course, i could recognise his voice.
"Come in, the door is not locked" i answered. Before he could enter, i quickly got up and sat on the bed, i adjusted my dress and brushed my hair backwards with my right hand. I wondered why he came back, after all he's been in my house since morning. When he entered, he sat down on a plastic chair in the room. He said his mum told him i came to buy ingredients from her the previous day, and that she loves my simplicity, and all those stuff. He said some other things, and upon all, i could get that he really didn't have anything important to discuss with me, he only wanted to see my face again.
When the time was moving to few minutes before 9pm, i told him to be going,as its getting too late, more so, his mum had been calling. Finally, he got up n said "OK, Sis Sewa, good night". He came over to where i was,n gave me a very tight n warmhug.
I could sense a feeling from dt hug,but i ignored it. Anyway,he left dt night.
To Be Continued Tomorrow… Watch out!!!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories