Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

10 Aug 2016

Pls Advice Me: I’m Pregnant for My Boss But He is Married With Two Kids – Young Lady Cries Out

A young lady who is now hooked in a web of confusing events in her love life, has cried out in desperation for help.
The young lady shared her story on social media where she told curious readers about her boss, According to her, she is carrying the man's baby and he is ready to accept responsibility.
However the man is already married with kids. Below is how she put the story:



Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories