Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

11 Aug 2016

'I haven't been this happy in years...I've got no drama- Toke Makinwa


An excited Toke Makinwa shared this lovely photo of herself on her IG page this afternoon & wrote
"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing. I haven't been this happy in years, my edges are grown, I'm losing weight, making money, feeling great. I've got no drama!
All is good and I owe it all to the big guy upstairs💕💕💕💕 When God takes you thru the valley be rest assured that it is a preparation for that glorious Mountain top. #Godfidence🙏#Restoration #Redirection".
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories