Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

21 Jun 2016

Popular Nollywood Actress Strips Topless to Celebrate Birthday (Photos)

Fast rising Nollywood actress, Mercy Macjoe, who is celebrating her birthday today, has attempted to break the internet after she shared a sizzling and alluring photo on social media where she was pictured topless.
The Eket Akwa Ibom state-born screen star, took to her Instagram page and posted the eye candy photo to the admiration of her thousands of fans and captured the snapshop:"It's my birthday So it's ok to feel Sexy."
Speaking on how she found her way into Nollywood, the light skinned actress who doubles as a model and came into the industry in 2011 said:
"I started acting in 2011. My first movie was produced by Great Movies Production. I played a lead role in the movie. My mum was watching a movie and saw an advert that says if you want to become an actress, you should call a particular number.
"She got the number and gave it to me because she's aware of the efforts I have been making to join the industry. I called the number and indicated my interest in becoming an actress. Later, I filled an online form after obtaining their email address. A year later, I got a message from Abuja that they were shooting a movie in Asaba and they would want me to be part of the movie.
"Immediately, I left Lagos for Asaba. There were lots of wannabes like myself who came from far and near places for the audition. It was actually a talent hunt for aspiring actresses. By the grace of God, I did well, as I was given a lead role in my first ever movie."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories