Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

21 Jun 2016

Horny Student Suspended After Begging Her Male Teacher for a Week-long Threesome S*x With His Wife

A woman who was crushing on her lecturer has been suspended from her studies after she begged the man for a week-long threesome with his wife.
A student has been handed punishment for asked her lecturer if he and his wife were interested in a weeklong threesome. The woman who is 30 years has been handed a suspension from studies until next year.
According to Dailystar, the unnamed woman went on to say she was blown back by the "instant sexual response" she had to her teacher and hoped he felt the same way.
But the lecturer was having none of it and forwarded the email to university bosses, sparking a sexual harassment investigation. The incident happened at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
However, the woman is blowing hot as she blasted school chiefs for putting her second degree at risk, she told local media she would appeal the decision. The student said she sent only one email which was straight forward, polite and non-threatening, though sexual.
She also highlighted the fact that she'd ended the message by saying he was under no obligation to reply.
Her email said: "It's rather forward of me but I wondered if you and your wife are the open, experimental type?
"I met an interesting person I respected of this lifestyle. She had several honest concurrent relationships of varying degrees of intimacy.
"A couple who are my close friends have shared with me they invite a third person in for a short time when it feels right.
"Bali Indonesia rendevous [sic] in July if you are interested. I've made a booking for a week. I'd like to spend the week getting to know you intimately."
She continued: "I've had such an instant sexual interesting response for someone I don't know well.
"I hope it's mutual, but I'll be fine if it's just my overactive imagination too, distracting me pleasurably from math, so please continue relaxed and happy!
"No need to compute a rejection letter! And I would never expect you to be unfair, I'm happy to wait until after the exam."
The woman later told the New Zealand Herald:"I thought that I tidied it up at the end and said if you don't want to, no pressure, no coercion, nothing."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories