Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

18 Jun 2016

INSPIRATIONAL! LORD, ARE YOU THERE? - Chioma Omalicha

Lord,
Can we talk?
Can we bolt locks
Shut curtains
Drop words
And tell each other
What is and what's not?
Can we really talk?
Lord,
Can I speak with all sincerity
Dip my pen in ink ready to re-arrange piorities
Dig out thoughts buried in thoughts
Cry a river
Talk till I stammer?
Can I tell you what I told me?
Can we just talk?
Lord,
The brick walls of my heart
Break and in my pieces crack
Can I just let it fall
Cause my words come like a mighty flood that can no
longer be held back?
Can we talk the talk?
Lord,
I took pills like a full course meal
Injections designed my butt
Results of similar sort stacked in my shelf
Making a library of several doctors report.
I have given cocks to IKenna of Nngwa
Cow legs to Eze Nwanyi of Agulu
Five pig tails to Eze mmuo of Ozubulu
I have bathed with fifteen black soaps
Drank drinks darker than coal
Slept on Hay
Eaten varieties in plates made of clay.
Lord,
Yes I compromised
And from the depths of my heart I apologise.
I break down every alter not of you
I surrender, please make me more like you.
Lord,
It's been twenty years, five months, two weeks and
now.
It is now a MR and MR Nwosu house.
I have in so long never slept merrily,
Lord is this my cross till eternity?
I am now titled the cursed man
Blessed with portable breast.
Oh I have been an IYAWO
and never an IYA of a child for too long.
Lord,
I weep in my sleep
I grieve in my dreams
My bones are weak
My eyes sullen
My life is no better than a lifeless being.
Lord,
Why can't I carry what my mother carried when she
carried me?
What plague do I bare?
What did I do wrong?
Lord,
I have not come to throw questions.
I have come that I might be;
A greater SARAH
A wiser ESTHER
A patient RACHAEL
A fruitful HANNAH
I am here like;
A listening SAMUEL
A thankful DAVID
A faithful JOB
A believing PETER.
Lord,
Break this shackles
Bend rules
Do the impossible
Bless my womb.
Lord,
Are you there?
Are you listening?
Please say something
#Dairy Of THATWOMAN#
Share:

2 Comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem - I have seen God work in others lives and yet in me n my house I wonder if he hears??

    ReplyDelete

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories