Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

7 Sept 2015

PHOTO: Paul Okoye Of P-square Reveals Why He Cries On Stage In Washington DC

Paul of P-square cried on stage while performing to one of there past hit track "Oyinye"…says it brings the memory of there late mum…so emotionally cos I'm a fellow orphan.
"Sometimes I cry on stage, especially when singing beautiful , our late mum's favorite song ….I know she's watching with our dad miss u guys…DC 1 luv"
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories