Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

4 Sept 2015

“I Never Knew My Daughter Was Raped Until I Saw It In The Newspaper”- Foluke Daramola’s Mum

"I never knew my daughter was raped until I saw it in the newspaper" Foluke Daramola's mother explained!
Foluke Daramola's mum revealed in an interview with Nigeria films that she got to know her daughter was raped via the media. Only God knows how she felt when she read the news.
Read more from the interview below …

How did you feel when your daughter was raped?
In actual fact, she did not tell me. I just saw it in the newspapers, but she never told me. Maybe she was wondering how I was going to feel because she lost her dad at a very tender age of three. It was not easy at all because we were living in an uncompleted building that the father built before he died. We had terrible experience with tenants even there was a time she was beaten.
Maybe she did not want to break your heart?
Yes, you know she said that she had to visit the psychologist. You know many of them like that will not be able to tell anyone, maybe not to frustrate me.
But if she had told you, what would you have done then?
As at that time, I might feel disturbed but by God's grace, you know she is a wonderful child, I would have felt very bad. As at that particular time, I have not got my anointing, I was ordained as a Pastor in 1991, but I would have felt disturbed, maybe God would have given me a message.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories