Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

25 Aug 2015

Tyga raps about penetrative sex with Kylie Jenner...

Tyga just dropped a new mixtape, which includes a song titled, 'Stimulated'. In the song, Tyga brags about penetrating a girl who he says is young but is a big girl when stimulated. Lol. The lyrics below;
"They say she young, I shoulda waited, She a big girl, dawg When she stimulated'
Later in the song, Tyga goes on to say:- 'She a big girl dawg, I’m puttin’ in, Yeah I’m penetrating'
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories