Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

22 Aug 2015

Photos: 9-year-old girl fatally shot and killed in Ferguson

Jamyla Bolden was on Tuesday, August 18 fatally shot in her parent's home in Ferguson, St.Louis. Jamyla's devastated father, James Bolden said his daughter was in bed doing homework inside a home in the 9200 block of Ellison when she was shot around 9:30 p.m. Her mother was also shot in the leg, she has since been discharged from the hospital.
"I never in a million years thought that I'd be laying my daughter to rest." James said.
Police believe the person who fired the bullets must have done so from a close range.
The St.Louis County coroner said the girl died of gunshot wound. "I kept holding and holding her," Jaymila's grandmother, told the St Louis Post- Dispatch.
"I still have her blood on my hands. She was still breathing. I was telling her to just breathe."
No arrests have been made, but police said they have received several tips.
Source: KMOV24(St. Louis)
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories