Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

23 Aug 2015

Farah earns sixth consecutive global gold

Mo Farah won his sixth consecutive global title in Beijing, China, on Saturday to lay claim to being Britain's best ever championship performer, insidethegame.com reports.
Farah, who claimed the 10,000m gold on the opening day of the 15th International Association of Athletics Federations World Championships, has been beleaguered this summer by allegations of doping abuse, at his coach Alberto Salads rather than him personally.

The 32-year-old British double reigning Olympic champion pulled out of the IAAF Diamond League meeting in Birmingham in June and flew back to his training base in Oregon, claiming he was "emotionally exhausted" by the controversy.
But his return to racing last month demonstrated he had not allowed those circumstances to affect his running, and he proved it again in the Beijing 2008 Olympic stadium as he retained his title in 27min 01.13sec.
"It means so much," said Farah after he had outsprinted a Kenyan trio of Geoffrey Kamworor, second in 27:01.76, Paul Tanui, who took bronze in 27:02.83, and Bedan Muchiri to take a fourth world title, having taken the lead shortly before the bell.
"It hasn't been an easy year, but at the same time it is nice to get the team started well.
"I just get to keep on doing what I'm good at and that is running and winning medals for my country — I just have to concentrate on winning my races.
"I do it for my family and the people behind me, for my wife and my kids.
"My wife is expecting soon, another baby is on the way."
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories