Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

27 Jun 2014

Photos: 8 months pregnant Olympian runs 800m race

28 year old Olympian and five-time U.S. national champion Alysia Montano ran an 800m race at the Hornet Stadium in Sacramento, California, yesterday and people are now questioning if it's safe. 
Alysia received a standing ovation after completing the race in 2 minutes, 32.13 seconds, 35 seconds slower than her personal best of 1:57.34, which she smashed back in 2010 in a race in Monaco.
"I've been running throughout my pregnancy and I felt really, really good during the whole process.' Alysia said after the race...
Doctors gave her the OK to run but isn't this too rigorous for a woman so pregnant? See more photos after the cut...


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories