Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

17 Jun 2014

"I can't be with any girl but Kim, because she turns me on the most' Kanye confesses


During a discussion at Cannes Lion Festival this morning, Kanye West said he can't be with any other girl but his new wife Kim because she turns him on the most and she's the ‘number one woman in the world’.
"I can’t be with any girl but Kim because that’s the girl I look at her pictures the most, I get turned on the most. She's the number one woman in the world"
Kanye West also revealed that it took him and Kim four days to release their first official wedding photo (pictured left) because they wanted them to look as good as Annie Leibovitz’s pictures, who pulled out of covering his wedding in Italy the day before it took place.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories