Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

13 Apr 2016

My First Performance Was a Disaster, I Was Stoned With Pure Water- Tiwa Savage

In a recent interview, Tiwa Savage talked about how she started out in the music industry and how her fans first treated her.
Speaking about her worst experience, she said, "My first performance at Kennis Easter Fiesta was a disaster! I was stoned with pure water bags because I was singing English songs and blowing too much phonetics."
"I ran back to my husband who was my boyfriend at that time and cried 'my people are not accepting me, I don't know what to do.' He told me to start singing songs that they could relate with. And that was how I came up with 'Kele kele love'." she added.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories