Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

3 Aug 2014

Tiwa Savage & Pasuma Speak on their Love Song – “Ife”


Pasuma & Tiwa Savage - BN Music - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Fuji star Pasuma and R&B music star Tiwa Savage have cooked up a love song.
The pair have collaborated on a track titled “Ife” (Love). It is produced by Spellz.
In a chat with Goldmyne TV, both stars gave us the scoop on the track.

Pasuma
“Everyone is talking about it and the response has been very good. Ife is a love song and having Tiwa on it is like Fuji making love to R&B (according to Tee Billz). It’s a song everyone will like not only because of the rhythm and the lyrics but also because I did the unexpected”.
Tiwa Savage
“Pasuma Wonder is one person I have always respected. He has been in the game for a very long time and remains one of the biggest artistes in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, my husband is a fan of Pasuma. I am not going to say much about the song but I can tell you that, it will blow your mind. It’s wonderful working with Pasuma”.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories