Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

6 Aug 2014

On Top Of His Game! Davido (OBO) Makes History Again

 Davido took to his social media page a few minutes ago to brag about the concert, saying “I made history yesterday! PHILLY Mad Best show in the US so far!! Thanks to all my fans that came out all to make me happy” putting more firewood into the fire of rivalry between him and wizkid.
The primary reason for the on-going rivalry between the music stars, erupted following a tweet from Wizkid when he commended a show he attended in New York, USA. Wizkid had tweeted “Thank you so much New York!! Amazing show last night!!Big up @wale and @akon for showing me love!! Proper show! Proper venue! Boys talk!! Men work!!” The tweet came few hours after his New York performance on the same night Davido beat him and others to the Artiste of the year at the African Muzik Magazine Awards in Dallas, US. The Leading Nigerian artist, Davido further announced plans on a collaboration with foreign artiste Drake and Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy. “I might not call it ‘dream collaboration’ but by His grace, it’ll work, and already, I am talking with Drake and Don Jazzy. We would work on something very unique. My collaboration with other artistes is not a ploy to be popular, after all, I am not going to take the glory alone. Apart from the artistes you collaborated with, you never know what song can make you big as well. It doesn’t matter if you feature a big or up-and-coming artiste. That’s the main reason I am doing this.” He told Encomium. The announcement is coming barely weeks after Wizkid announced his collaboration with foreign acts, Chris Brown and Rihanna.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories