Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

22 Jul 2014

#PROUDLY NIGERIAN WHY WE CAN NOT BE LIKE THE WHITES *SO FUNNY*

Proudly 9ja.. The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice FOREIGN PAGE: Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked.
COMMENTS: John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication. Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it. Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband. NIGERIAN PAGE: My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions. COMMENTS: Musa: First to comment, Space Booked! Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market? Emeka Ngochi: F00l, sex na food? Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman- hood. SHAME on you. Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike? Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214 Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak-away ni. Richard: Abeg who get bb charger? Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance! Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent! Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace! Nkechi: @Taofeek its disgrace to womanhood..
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories