Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

14 Jul 2014

Guess who's married again? (Photos)


After only three months of dating, UK singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole has married her French boyfriend, Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini (pictured above with her)

Cheryl posted a pic of her wedding band on her instagram page and made the announcement.
"I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news. Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.’ she wrote
This is the 2nd marriage for Cheryl, who was previously married to Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole from 2006 to 2010. She still bears Ashley's name, will she drop it now that she has a new husband?
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories