Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

19 May 2017

My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me, But I’m No Longer In Love With Her Anymore. What Do I Do?

This world is just too full of Evil 😞 Why would you even think of paying back your helper with this Cruel rewards?
The Kind curse wey this guy don receive already for our Instagram page no be small thing ooo 😂😂😂 See the Comments
How could you even think of Deserting a Lady who helped you? Not just help self.. We laid down her own life just for you to be Alive? 😡😡
Even if she has a bad habit that is pissing you off, You should talk to her and not looking for how to dispose her off 😌
Nobody is begging you not to leave her ooo bros, but the Thunder wey go fire you and your Generation to come if you don't return her Kidney ehn 😡 E go be Thunder from IraQ and Uganda joined together.
Guys, What do you think about this Foolish Guy?
Drop your comments.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.
Share:

2 Comments:

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories