Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

5 Jan 2017

Why I Broke Up With Ex-Beauty Queen, Harriet Edide - Harrysong Finally Opens Up


Nigerian singer, Harrysong has finally revealed the true reason why he broke up with his ex-girlfriend and beauty queen, Harriet Edide.
Nigerian singer, Harrysong
Alterplate artiste, Harrysong, has revealed why he broke up with former Most Beautiful Girl in the Niger Delta in 2014, Harriet Edide last year after news surfaced that he secretly wedded her.
Giving detail in a telephone chat with PREMIUM TIMES, the Reggae Blues singer denied rumours of the secretly married and said: “I never (been) married to the girl in question and I have never been married. It is not something that should be kept secret if I was indeed married. Yes, Harriet and I dated in the past so she is just my ex-girlfriend.”
He added: “I found out that we were both AS so there was no way we could get married. I really looked forward to marrying her when we dated. The news of my supposed ‘secret marriage’, which was broken by Linda Ikeji, only happened in her imagination. Doesn’t (it) sound daft that I would opt for a secret marriage? I want my fans to know that I am not married and neither am I in a relationship.”
Harrysong is one of Nigeria's most popular male singer and has been single since he broke up with the girlfriend.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories