Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

21 Jun 2015

My relationship with Jhybo –Liz Anjorin

The social media went agog earlier in the week with the story that controversial actress, Liz Anjorin, had secretly wedded fast rising singer Jibo Morgan, popularly known as Jhybo.
To make the story even look more credible, Liz had earlier in the week, posted some wedding photographs of she and the Ejo Le Fero crooner with the caption, "Thank God, at last.''
While many had believed it to be publicity stunt, some others had felt the actress had indeed, tied the knots with the singer.

However, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, Liz opened up about the speculation, saying she was not married.
"Jhybo is my brother, my blood. We are not married. The pictures are from a video shoot. The video is hitting the airwaves soon," she said.
Meanwhile, Liz said she has diversified into music as well.
"I love music. I will release my single soon. It is going to be hot. I have not quit acting and I am not ready to quit. But the thing is that I have this talent and I want to show it to the world," she said.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories