Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

18 May 2015

Graphic photos: 4 children die in tragic fire at their home in Awka

Tragedy struck in Omuko Village Awka in the early hours of yesterday Sunday, May 17th, when fire engulfed and burnt a two bedroom house, completely razing the house and killing four children inside sleeping. The photos from this incident are so gory but I'll leave the children's pics out and only include one that I have cut just for you guys to have an idea what happened here. Continue to see the photos...*warning - graphic content*

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories