Events,News,Gist,Fashion,Education,Sports and ssshhhhhhhh Gossip as in AMEBO

Featured post

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out And Dump Me

She's scared that her new man won't marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past… Read what she sent to us:- I ...

29 Dec 2014

Have You Laugh Today Yes/No Just Read This

Man: Baby, i love you, would you marry me????
Woman: (stands up and gave him a stinging slap on his face)
I have waited more than 12yrs,
i have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds,
bought books and listened to tapes,
even went on my way to be nice to
specie of marriageble age!

I took up new hobbies, watching football and playstation.
I went to House on the Rock, MFM, Christ Embassy, Living Faith, Redeemed and presently at Winners looking everywhere for you,
I went from a size 16 to size 10,
so that when you see me,
you will love what you see.
I left lagos to abuja,
then i left to portharcourt,
then i went all the way to kano.
I joined hi-five, from hi-five to facebook,
from facebook to twitter,
I even had a blog on which i rented,
hoping you will show up!!
I uploaded only my best pictures on facebook,
infact i took photo sessions to look my best!!!
I attended all the weddings,
whether the invitation was direct or indirect!
The next place i was hoping to check was the moon,
before you crawled out from the door directly to me!!
So it was you all dis while?????
The neighbor i say hello to every morning!!
Were you trying my faith???
You almost rendered my prayer life useless!!
What were u waiting for???
What sign were you looking for??
Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself????
Now be a gentleman,
get down on your kneels
and put the ring on my finger!!!
The guy replied, "APRIL FOOL"
If you are the ONE what will you do??
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T JUST READ DROP YOUR COMMENT.
Kindly help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now Thanks

BEST OFFER

">

Categories